
Long time did not help my darling write her blog le... so I am back... hmm.. time flies really fast... its already 2005 le... and many things had happened for the previous year... sars.. wars.. and recently the earthquake and the wave which caused millions of innocent life to be taken... so much things had happened since 2000 started.. is it a signs of End-Of-World..? hahaz.. maybe I think too much le.. seriuosly hope that from 2005 onwards.. things will change and life will be better for the whole world.. world peace which is most importantly... and of coz everyone is living in a safe n secure world.. back to my darling.. hehe.. we together 96 days le ! gonna be 100 days.. happy to be with her... hope she dun mind my stupidity and blurness.. coz sometimes I make her Tu-Lan and angry with me.. ;p.. darling.. Let us treasure every moment that we are together.. we will be together forever, I your husband and you my wife.. although maybe the next moment will be the End-Of-World.. you will always the one I love most... guai ok.. hahaz.. hugzz.. muackz...