
Short attention span or too much thoughts? Not the first person to feedback tat i am always looking elsewhere while in a conversation. Ha. guess tats me. Either my mind likes to loiter alot or my brain just likes to multitask so much. I caught myself doing that sometimes. But i guess my mind wasn't loitering. I am still listening to the conversation but jus have other thoughts on my mind. Images of my thoughts will appear like a screen in front of my eyes but at the same time i will still be able to absorb what i hear. Its rude i noe and i apologize ok. I like to stone, Chris call that hibernating or screensaver mode. ha! tats me.. So much stuff to think about. Good and bad, just like my dreams. Desire to be a sucessful person. To give my parents good life. They are the main reasons why i work so hard for. But i can't tell.. they will think its rubbish. They will burst the ballons of dreams.. Thoughts of their rejection to me from young will start to float past. Feel upset of cos, when they misunderstood u. What to do? I shall endure. i believe one day they will appreciate me.